Thursday, February 21, 2008

Roadtrip- Update #3

As a forewarning, I will let you know that today's update will be short. Today was a fairly uneventful day, but still, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

The boys in thee room slept in and woke up at 12:35 to be exact, which was so splendid. I ask you, how can the day be poor when you start off by sleeping in so late? I do not know, it was very nice to sleep in though.

After that, Taylor and I quickly showered, (not together, let me make that very clear) and we were off to Woodburn to shop at the awesome outlet stores. On the way there, we thought confidently that we knew the way... Well, when we drove by the Oregon State Penetentiary we realized that we were sadly mistaken, and in actual fact, did not know the way. So we turned around, and somehow managed our way there. I was rather impressed.

So we walked around the malls for quite some time. Taylor lost his mind in excitement when he discovered that everything in the Etnies store was fifty percent off. He had to buy himself a pair of shoes, so he bought these super flashy shoes... Ballin'
I did not like anything enough there, so I couldn't justify myself buying shoes there. I did buy a hoody, I'm not even a huge fan of it, but the deal was so "hawt" that I bought it anyways... Even though I already have more sweaters then like any four people combined... I tell you, me shopping, it's a horrible thing. So I went to Zumiez, and in that store I spent a really long time, trying desperately to find something I like enough to buy, but I couldn't. Zakk, if you're reading this, stop now... I bought him a super sweet sweater, that I would have bought for myself, but, I really don't need sweaters, but I love it... So I bought it for him, and hopefully, someday I'll be fortunate enough to borrow it from him. I bought myself two shirts, but they were just a really good deal, so that's how I justified it... My already astronomical number of t-shirts increased by two today... I don't want to ever count how many I have, I feel guilty.

After that, I looked in every shoe store that was available, but to no avail. There was nothing I even liked border line enough to buy... It is sad really, the one thing I really needed to buy, I couldn't even find. I hate that.

So Taylor and I headed back down South to Salem... And we got lost again. We ended up on some road called Enchanted Way... So I asked Taylor if he'd like to take a ride down the Enchanted Way with his Baby Boy, but he declined, saying no, get me back to Salem. So I turned the pimp mobile, aka my Mom and Dad's minivan around, and we headed back to Salem, following the signs very closely... And we made it home with no problems from there on!

We came back to the Boda place, where we did not do too much for the remainder of the evening. We had supper, and looked at old yearbook pictures of our parents, which was hilarious. Matt (owner of the house we're staying at) went to school with all of our parents (except Scotty's) so in his yearbooks we got to see the pictures of our parents, and what they were like back in the day... I have a striking resemblance to my father, so I am pretty sure I know what I will look like when i'm older, which is weird.

After that we sat in front of the television, made fun of each other, watched tv, sports hilights, you name it, just kind of veged out, it was a good period of relaxation, what this break is for.

We also came to the conclusion that tomorrow we are going to go ride Mount Hood... Which will be awesome, I truly am excited to go riding again. It's been awhile, the last time being over Christmas break, so tomorrow will be awesome.

I guess I just spent my evening on the computer on facebook, msn, and the usual computer activities... All in all, it was a very relaxing evening, which is needed in my life lately... Back home I am always going, so it is very nice to just sit and be.

Anyways, I'm off to the place I love being at this time of night... That being my bed.

Goodnight Friends, and Be Blessed this week.

kAt

No comments: