Friday, February 15, 2008

Unfinished thoughts.

Life is kickin' sweet. I could just leave it at that really, it sums everything up.

Honestly, living life every day is turning into such a pleasure. I know that this is a rare thing, and I really need to work on my taking that for granted, which has been the reality for essentially all of my life. I have been so blessed in almost every area of my life. Seriously, everything that I have taken part of, everything I have done, I have been blessed in.

Yet, I still have the ignorance, the naivety to live life without a sense of joy? That's crazy. I'm crazy. Crazy unmotivated. Like I said, life is a joy to live, and sometimes I get caught up in the fun that I forget the things that should be top priority. But hey, life is a journey, and one must learn different things at different stages in the journey... I think this year has been a lot about truly learning who I am, and what my purpose is, and what it means to follow God and trust Him with everything.

kAt

No comments: