Tuesday, March 31, 2009

World Religions.

So much potential.

That is oh so wasted.

This class truly is a shame. I have taken classes that I do not particularly enjoy (ahem, high school years... but math, science, french... not my cup 'o' tea) and even in University there are some courses that are not my favourite (Hello Effective Writing and World Civilizations) but I have never taken a class that actually makes me angry.

It's not because the content is so bad that it leads to the evoking of anger... It's because there is SO much untapped potential in this class. The first day of this class there was probably about fifty people sporadically placed around the class there are now (let me scan the classroom and check...) 14 students, all of which are in the very last row on their laptops. Student X, remaining unnamed for their safety ;), is playing FreeCell, Student Y to my right, remaining anonymous for the aforementioned reason, is on facebook, and every other student I can see is fooling around on their computer to some extent. This class is painfully pathetic and horribly heinous!

It's so frustrating because I think it could be fantastic. Not to mention it's at 8:15 - ew.

Such a cryin', cryin', cryin' shame... My ode to Jack Johnson. WHOM by the way is one dreamy man... in a heterosexual way... He is as dreamy as they come.

Signed,

Bored in the backrow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Student A only attends class every other day...

kylealexander said...

Student K only attends class every other day as well... Apparently they're on mismatching schedules as they rarely have the privilege of meeting in class!